Non enim Corp.199-125 E 4th St Los Angeles, CA 90013
(123) 456 7890
- Contact nameMichael Page
- Contact phone123 456 7890
- Expiry date05/01/2019
- Job TypeFull Time
- Urgent Yes
- Contract Permanent
- LocationSan Francisco
- Experiences4 Years
- Job LevelsIntermediate
The Travel Consultant is responsible for all aspects of travel management for our corporate clients. This includes conversing with customers through multiple communication mediums to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial consideration and accommodations required. The consultant will also be responsible for booking and issuing domestic and international airline itineraries, hotel reservations and car and train reservations through a GDS system. This is a virtual position.
- Answer calls and emails promptly from clients who are requesting new travel arrangements or changes to existing itineraries and provide prompt customer service.
- Book and issue airline, hotel, car and other tour reservations, accurately and efficiently.
- Maintain sufficient account knowledge to assist clients without delay.
- Check queue’s daily to ensure accuracy and that all issued tickets are complete.
- Maintain service non-stop programs.
- Communicate effectively with other agents or team members to solve problems and gather information.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Provide travel expertise to clients.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of Travel System.
- Proficient with city, airline, hotel and car rental codes.
- Proficient with Office Software.
- Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to consistently deliver excellent customer service, internally and externally.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to demonstrate professional conduct at all times.
- Excellent computer and typing skills, which includes the ability to navigate between programs quickly by using shortcut keys.
- Ability to identify a problem and see it through to resolution with minimal supervision.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Travel Agent Certification preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a booking agent
- A dedicated expert
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Some bonuses
- Travel reimbursement